Most people know that their data is collected and stored by companies, and more and more take an interest in how their personal information is handled. That’s why many companies formulate privacy policies to describe why and how they store personal information and how they protect it.
1. What kind of data is collected, how, and why?
2. How is the data processed and kept safely?
3. What are your users’ rights?
4. Is your policy up to date?
5. How can individuals contact you?
6. How should a person make a complaint, if needed?
Automate and streamline
Processing data requests with Connectid Business
Safe Online can help you get started
- Clear and easy to understand, not vague
- Accurate and up to date, never misleading