ShareSimple use case
Send and request travel data safely
Read about how ShareSimple makes it easy for vacation rental managers and others to send and request travel data safely.
Travel data that should be protected
Travel and hospitality companies must collect a variety of personal and sensitive information in order to provide lodging, transportation and other services to tourists. This includes:
- Passports and photo IDs
- Driver’s license numbers
- Visa information
- Payment information
- Contact information
- Travel insurance
- Health and vaccine status
They need a safe way to communicate with clients and send sensitive documents like passports and visas back and forth.
Let’s take the example of a small vacation rental company. How can they communicate quickly with clients about their travel plans while keeping their personal information safe?
Adding ShareSimple to Outlook is an easy, safe, and affordable solution to share and request personal data.
Data sharing problems, solved.
❌ Data sharing issue
- You need to send a copy of someone’s passport to a resort’s security team.
- You need to request credit card information for payment.
- You need to share a client’s special needs with the homeowner.
- Client invoices and visa information linger in your inboxes for years.
How ShareSimple fixes it
- Open ShareSimple in an Outlook draft and drop image files in the secure folder to send them safely.
- Create a ShareSimple request form with secure fields for credit card numbers and more.
- One-time passwords + two-factor authentication ensure your message goes to the right person.
- ShareSimple stores files securely for a limited time, then deletes them to minimise risk and liability.
ShareSimple keeps travel data encypted and safely out of your inboxes
Percentage of data breaches that involve email
Organizations affected by email data breaches in one year
Average cost for SMBs to recover from a security breach
People who change companies based on security concerns