ShareSimple use case
Protecting staff and residents’ personal data
Sheltered housing managers are responsible for managing staff and providing a safe and secure environment for elderly and vulnerable residents. This includes protecting everyone’s personal and sensitive information.
- Residents’ contact information, dates of birth, photo IDs and more
- Health and insurance information, medication schedules, etc.
- Financial/income data, tenancy agreements, rent payments
- Records of accidents or incidents within the facility
- Staff contact details, job roles, and performance reviews
They need a safe way to communicate with staff and residents about their personal data and share sensitive documents back and forth.
Let’s see how adding ShareSimple to Outlook provides an easy way to send and request sheltered housing data safely.
Data sharing problems, solved.
❌ Data sharing issue
- You need to send a copy of someone’s application to a government agency.
- You need to request an employee’s vaccination status.
- You need to share an update about a resident’s health with their emergency contact.
- Personal data lingers in your inboxes for years.
How ShareSimple fixes it
- Drop the file into the secure folder to send it safely.
- Create a ShareSimple request form with secure fields for the information you need.
- One-time passwords + two-factor authentication ensure your message goes to the right person.
- ShareSimple stores files securely for a limited time, then deletes them.
ShareSimple keeps personal data encypted and safely out of your inboxes
Percentage of data breaches that involve email
Organizations affected by email data breaches in one year
Average cost for SMBs to recover from a security breach
People who change companies based on security concerns