ShareSimple use case
HR data that should be protected
If you work in HR or recruiting, you collect tons of personal and sensitive information, including:
- Contact information and photo IDs
- Work and education history
- Salary and compensation
- Insurance and benefits information
- Criminal and credit history
- Performance evaluations and disciplinary actions
You need a safe way to communicate with potential employees about all that personal information and help you:
- Verify the person’s identity
- Get consent to process their information
- Protect files in transit
- Store them safely with access controls
- Delete them when you don’t need them anymore.
Let’s see how adding ShareSimple to your Outlook works as an easy, safe, and affordable solution to share and request personal data that meets the above requirements.
HR data privacy problems, solved.
❌ HR data privacy issue
- You need a quick, safe way to share an applicant’s resume with others in your department.
- People send you applications with ID numbers and other personal data in email attachments.
- You need to respond to an applicant about their vaccine status or another personal matter.
- Police and medical records linger in your inboxes for years, unprotected and vulnerable to breaches.
How ShareSimple fixes it
- Open ShareSimple in an Outlook draft and drop records in the secure folder to send them safely.
- Send a secure ShareSimple request. Consent is automatically collected before accepting data.
- One-time passwords + two-factor authentication ensure the message goes only to the applicant.
- ShareSimple stores files securely for a limited time, then deletes them to minimise risk and liability.
ShareSimple keeps HR data encypted and safely out of your inboxes
Percentage of data breaches that involve email
Organizations affected by email data breaches in one year
Average cost for SMBs to recover from a security breach
People who change companies based on security concerns