ShareSimple use case
Legal data that is confidential
If you work in the legal sector, you have lots of confidential information to protect, including:
- Claims, pleadings and other court filings
- Contracts and agreements
- Contact and personal identifying information for your clients
- Financial information about your clients
- Messages and communications protected by attorney-client privilege
- Documents and other materials used as evidence in legal proceedings
This sensitive data must be kept protected anytime it is shared between lawyers, law firms, clients, and other parties involved. Make sure you:
- Verify the person’s identity
- Get consent to process their information
- Protect files in transit
- Store them safely with access controls
- Delete them when you don’t need them anymore.
Let’s see how adding ShareSimple to everyone’s Outlook works as an easy and affordable solution for sharing confidential data safely.
Legal data privacy problems, solved.
Legal data privacy issue
- You need a quick, safe way to share court documents with one of your associates.
- Your clients send you privileged information by email.
- You need to respond to a client about a settlement agreement.
- Confidential documents linger in your inboxes for years, unprotected and vulnerable to breaches.
How ShareSimple fixes it
- Open ShareSimple in an Outlook draft and drop files in the secure folder to send them safely.
- Send a secure ShareSimple request for them to put their message in the secure window.
- One-time passwords + two-factor authentication ensure the message goes only to the applicant.
- ShareSimple stores files securely for a limited time, then deletes them to minimise risk and liability.
ShareSimple keeps confidential data encypted and safely out of your inboxes
Percentage of data breaches that involve email
Organizations affected by email data breaches in one year
Average cost of a data breach for small legal firms
People who say they’d change services based on security concerns