ShareSimple use case
Company data that should be protected
Contractors may not think of handling personal data as a key part of their job description, but in fact, a construction company has plenty of personal information to protect.
The personal and sensitive information contractors have about their employees may include:
- Contact information and photo IDs
- Trade union memberships
- Work and education history
- Salary and compensation
- Insurance and benefits info
- Criminal and credit history
- Health and vaccine status
- Accident reports
- Training and certification data
- Performance evaluations
Additionally, a construction company will handle financial information, contact info, and other personal info about their clients, suppliers, and others.
How can they communicate quickly about this confidential data while still keeping it safe?
Adding ShareSimple to Outlook is an easy way to do it.
Data sharing problems, solved.
❌ Data sharing issue
- You need a quick, safe way to share a new employee’s photo ID with security.
- You need to ask someone for their bank numbers to pay them.
- You need to ask someone about their medical history for insurance purposes.
- Client invoices with personal information linger in your inboxes for years.
How ShareSimple fixes it
- Drop image files into the secure ShareSimple folder to send them safely.
- Create a ShareSimple request form with secure fields for bank numbers and more.
- One-time passwords + two-factor authentication ensure the message goes to the right person.
- ShareSimple stores files securely for a limited time, then deletes them to minimise risk and liability.
ShareSimple keeps personal data encypted and safely out of your inboxes
Percentage of data breaches that involve email
Organizations affected by email data breaches in one year
Average cost for SMBs to recover from a security breach
People who change companies based on security concerns