Anyone should be in control of their data. We are developing the solutions that make that happen through advanced technologies – AI, zero-knowledge, connected cloud services. We are innovative, and we dare.
If you are a product owner, with solid Agile competencies and an interest in new technologies and Big Data, we need you.
We are an exciting and vibrant SaaS company that does what others are thinking. You will be a part of an international team of developers. Our ambition is to change the world by ensuring that data owners control their sensitive personal data.
We are exploring the use of AI with total data privacy and find and move sensitive, personal data in massive data sets. Tricky, but that is where you come in.
In your resume, you write something like – Agile Product Owner, thinking out of the box, strong at building relationships, love challenges, innovative and explorative. You share our ambition of changing the way personal data are handled and securely shared. You also know you can’t do it alone, so you are a team player – a good team player.
You are energetic and passionate – with a “Can-Do” attitude that fosters a positive, productive working environment, especially in stressful or pressured situations.
We are looking for an Agile Product Owner that has:
• Worked with Product ownership in other Agile development organizations for at least two years
• Experience with SaaS products – preferably in other start-ups
• Can create strong relationships – working closely with Product Management, Customers, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
• Experience with owning and driving feature and user story definitions, refine requirements and ensure clear acceptance criteria
• Ability to manage and prioritize the Team Backlog – coordinate program priorities and maintain conceptual and technical integrity.
• Experience with Program Increment planning
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Other skills that would be appreciated
• Using Big Data to make intelligent product decisions
• Knowledge of how third-party services (e.g. Google, Microsoft) are integrated and utilized in digital products
Working at Safe Online?
We are a passionate and ambitious scale-up that aims to revolutionize the way data is exchanged globally. You will be an important member of a team spanning the globe. We are super flexible in locations and remote working. You may be on yourself, but you are never alone. Your initiatives and drive will be appreciated – and we are good at celebrating.
Safe Online is funded by experienced Business Angels who, among others, have created major international successes such as Trustpilot and Spotify. We are based in a central location at Købmagergade in Copenhagen and have a lot of fun in a versatile everyday life.
Send us your CV and your motivated application via the application link below. Please note that applications via email will not be processed.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be held regularly, as we wish to fill in the position as soon as possible. We close the application process once the right candidates are found.
If you have questions about the position, please contact our CEO Christian Bohn at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2013 6006. We look forward to hearing from you.
We want to create a focus on how trust and transparency are important parameters for the future use of data. With our experience and know-how, we offer intelligent solutions because we want to help companies that are having a hard time living up to the new personal data rules and individuals who have lost confidence in how companies use their data.