Do you want to join a SaaS startup where you can be a central piece in the company’s growth journey?
Safe Online offers unique solutions in a B2B2C setting. We help consumers and businesses ensure privacy and compliance, with smart and automated tools!
We’re looking for a Marketing professional to build the foundation for scaling the marketing engine to deliver high-quality leads, preferably with hands-on experience of previously scaling marketing/inbound user acquisition strategies.
You will be working out of our office in central Copenhagen (Købmagergade)
You will report to the CEO and work closely with Sales and the leadership team. Your focus will be on inbound user acquisition, performance marketing, and funnel optimisation.
- Create scalable demand generation and paid acquisition across key channels. This includes strategy, planning, implementation, optimisation, budget management and performance reviews to generate high-quality leads
- Run lead flow automation and integrations with our CRM (Hubspot)
- Scale and improve performance of existing channels, as well as identify and test new channels
- Run regular experiments across channels, perform A/B tests to increase conversion rate and minimise CPL over time
- Be data-driven, explore what works and what doesn’t, and identify opportunities for future marketing campaigns
- Support the company’s sales team
Your qualifications and experience
- 3+ years in B2B SaaS Marketing
- Strong English OR Danish skills (Native/advanced level is a MUST)
- Strong experience with CRM tools, ideally HubSpot
- Strong experience creating campaigns. Campaign measurement and optimization to generate better results
- Basic design skills to create simple landing pages, ad creatives etc.
- Testing content to different target audiences, and optimizing delivery
- Knowledge of marketing analytic tools
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 2013606.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Who is Safe Online?
At Safe Online, we empower digital trust and ensure privacy for our customers, by making leading-edge solutions for companies and individuals, so they can manage privacy and personal data the right way.
We are a passionate and ambitious scale-up that aims to revolutionize the way data is exchanged globally. We are a Danish company, but our team is international, and our ambition and vision are globally oriented – we already have customers in 14 countries.
Safe Online is funded by experienced Business Angels who, among others, have created major international successes such as Trustpilot and Spotify. We are based in a central location at Købmagergade in Copenhagen and have a lot of fun in a versatile everyday life.
We want to create a focus on how trust and transparency are important parameters for the future use of data. With our experience and know-how, we offer intelligent solutions because we want to help companies that are having a hard time living up to the new personal data rules and individuals who have lost confidence in how companies use their data.