Do you want to grow your career in the SaaS sector and be responsible for maintaining excellent client relationships? Do you want to implement Customer Success in a Saas scale-up and do you have the drive necessary to do so? Then this opportunity is for you.
As our first Customer Success Manager, you will be part of shaping the foundation for our continued success. You will be working closely with the sales and the marketing team and focus on maintaining and developing Safe Online’s relationship with a wide range of B2B customers.
- Manage the onboarding and implementation process of new clients and be their dedicated customer success manager in the period after signing
- Be the voice of the customer internally, by gathering and understanding our customer’s feedback and utilizing it to improve our product and the client experience
- Help with quick customer support to our client’s questions via email, chat and phone
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to clear/alleviate blockers and ensure a successful renewal.
- Drive analysis projects, offer advice on product utilisation and share best practices to ensure our clients get the most out of our product
Your qualifications and experience
- English and preferably Danish to a native fluency level
- Customer-centric mindset (care about the customer)
- Consultative skills (including objection handling, negotiating, persuading)
- Relationship management (tailoring for the different stakeholders)
- Problem-solving skills (solution-minded)
- Commercial acumen and comfortable with working towards set targets, e.g. goal-driven and accountable
You will be working out of our office in central Copenhagen (Købmagergade) and report to the Head of Sales.
We are reviewing applications continuously. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.