Senior Software Developer – Full stack (Mainly Frontend)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fun, vibrant, and fast-moving environment?
As a Sr. Software Developer at Safe Online, you will be able to challenge yourself by solving and creating new ways for exchanging and managing personal data for our clients. Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fun, vibrant and fast-moving startup environment?
Do you enjoy working with cutting technology and applications, in small agile teams, alongside product owners and managers? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a user-centric, data-driven and rapidly international expanding startup that will change the way the world exchange data? – Then join our multinational development team in Copenhagen.
- You will be developing and maintaining software applications, components, and modules built in Angular, and Vue and .NET.
- You will be involved in the full life-cycle of development and be strongly driven to implement, and deploy to production fully working solutions, not just write code.
- The ideal candidates will be confident working on their own, and as part of a team, as they will need to mentor other team members.
- You will also be contributing your own ideas and proposed solutions for the development of our software applications.
The skills that will thrill us:
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in front-end software development in Angular – but are also experienced in back-end development on .NET. Your spoken and written English must be at the upper intermediate level or higher, and you will need to mentor other developers to help them fulfil their tasks.
- Deep knowledge of Angular
- Good knowledge of .NET Core and C#
- Demonstrable experience with APIs
- Experience using Databases such as SQL Server and MongoDB
- Experience working in an Agile environment
We will be even more thrilled if you also have skills within:
- Microservices (Beneficial)
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Cordova, Ionic or NativeScript
Send us your CV and your motivated application via the application link below. Please note that applications via email will not be processed.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be held regularly, as we wish to fill in the position as soon as possible. We close the application process once the right candidates are found.
If you have questions about the position, please contact our CIO Kristina Lund at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 4012 3034. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who is Safe Online?
At Safe Online, we empower digital trust and ensure privacy for our customers, by making leading-edge solutions for companies and individuals, so they can manage privacy and personal data the right way.
We are a passionate and ambitious startup that aims to revolutionize the way data is exchanged globally. We are a Danish company, but our team is international, and our ambition and vision are globally oriented – we already have users in 14 countries.
Safe Online is funded by experienced Business Angels who, among others, have created major international successes such as Trustpilot and Spotify. We are based in a central location in Købmagergade in Copenhagen and have a lot of fun in a versatile everyday life.
We want to create a focus on how trust and transparency are important parameters for the future use of data. With our experience and know-how, we offer intelligent solutions because we want to help companies that are having a hard time living up to the new personal data rules and individuals who have lost confidence in how companies use their data.