Do you dream of a growth and development journey in an exciting SaaS/tech scale-up, where you want to be a central piece in the future, commercial success?
You will be involved in several different types of marketing – tactical and operational campaigns, email marketing, and SoMe activities. You will lead and manage Safe Online’s in-house, and external marketing resources.
You report to Head of Sales, and your primary goal will be to help sales create qualified leads and run inbound marketing activities.
Overall responsible for Safe Online’s Marketing activities and channels to ignite and fuel Safe Online’s growth and revenue.
- Develop, execute, and manage content, campaigns, and activities online to provide a steady stream of B2B inbound MQL’s
- Build email capturing and nurture campaigns to support leads in arriving at the buying decision faster.
- Find new growth initiatives to attract prospects and convert them to leads.
- Be data-driven, explore what works and what doesn’t, and identify opportunities for future marketing campaigns.
- Support the company’s sales team
Your primary tasks
- Prepare advertisements, direct emails, e-banners, and other marketing material both independently and in collaboration with external partners.
- Prepare relevant content for digital marketing activities, blogs etc.
- Maintenance of email permission database and customer communication such as newsletters and other notifications
- Development and optimization of social media presence
- Ongoing statistical follow-up on online performance (Google Analytics)
- SEO / SEM optimization in collaboration with external agency
- Update and maintain the website independently or in collaboration with an external agency
- Maintain contact with various partners and freelancers
Your qualifications and experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Experience with digital marketing and community engagement
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – fluent in English
- Preferably experience with WordPress and HubSpot, or other CRM systems
What we are looking for
By nature, you are collaborative and a team player. You have a growth mindset and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get some serious work done work. We are all self-starters at Safe Online and we expect you to be the same. We’re looking for a T- Shaped colleague – meaning you are savvy in many marketing disciplines, but master at least two of them.
In terms of previous experience, ideally, you’ve been in a similar B2B Marketing role before, we don’t mind if it’s 3 or 10+ years. We are far more interested in your mindset and ideas. If you have experience in the SaaS business or the startup world, this will be considered a plus.
You will be working out of our office in central Copenhagen (Købmagergade)
Send us your CV and your motivated application via the application link below, and please include an example of prior work that makes you proud (campaign, result, etc.) Please note that applications via email will not be processed.
Interviews with suitable candidates will be held regularly, as we wish to fill in the position as soon as possible. We close the application process once the right candidates are found.
If you have questions about the position, please contact our CEO Christian Bohn at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2013 6006. We look forward to hearing from you.
Who is Safe Online?
At Safe Online, we empower digital trust and ensure privacy for our customers, by making leading-edge solutions for companies and individuals, so they can manage privacy and personal data the right way.
We are a passionate and ambitious scale-up that aims to revolutionize the way data is exchanged globally. We are a Danish company, but our team is international, and our ambition and vision are globally oriented – we already have customers in 14 countries.
Safe Online is funded by experienced Business Angels who, among others, have created major international successes such as Trustpilot and Spotify. We are based in a central location at Købmagergade in Copenhagen and have a lot of fun in a versatile everyday life.
We want to create a focus on how trust and transparency are important parameters for the future use of data. With our experience and know-how, we offer intelligent solutions because we want to help companies that are having a hard time living up to the new personal data rules and individuals who have lost confidence in how companies use their data.